Love of God AhnSahngHong

* AhnSahngHong * Mother God *
14 Sing, O Daughter of Zion; shout aloud, O Israel!
* Christ AhnSahngHong * Mother Jerusalem *
Be glad and rejoice with all your heart,
* Father AhnSahngHong * Mother Jerusalem *
O Daughter of Jerusalem!






15 The LORD has taken away your punishment,
* Christ AhnSahngHong * Mother God *
he has turned back your enemy.
* Heavenly Father Christ AhnSahngHong *
The LORD, the King of Israel, is with you;
* Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem *
never again will you fear any harm.




16 On that day they will say to Jerusalem,

"Do not fear, O Zion;
* Church of God World Mission Society *

do not let your hands hang limp.


17 The LORD your God is with you,
* God AhnSahnHong *

he is mighty to save.

* Mother God *

He will take great delight in you,

* AhnSahngHong *
he will quiet you with his love,

* Mother God *
he will rejoice over you with singing."







18 "The sorrows for the appointed feasts
* Christ AhnSahngHong *

I will remove from you;

* God The Mother *

they are a burden and a reproach to you.






19 At that time I will deal

* Ahn Sahng Hong *

with all who oppressed you;

* Mother God *
I will rescue the lame


and gather those who have been scattered.


I will give them praise and honor


in every land where they were put to shame.









20 At that time I will gather you;


at that time I will bring you home.







I will give you honor and praise
* God Ahn Sahng Hong * Mother Jerusalem *

among all the peoples of the earth
* Christ Ahn Sahng Hong * Mother God *

when I restore your fortunes
* Mother God *

before your very eyes,"








says the LORD.
Christ AhnSahngHong
Zephaniah 3:14-20
* Christ AhnSahngHong *
These verses truly encourage me throughout the week, and remind me of my Father AhnSahngHong and Mother Jerusalem. Without Them my life would be full of fear and sorrow.
We should give so much thanks to Christ AhnSahngHong and Mother Jerusalem for Their coming to this earth and showing us the way of salvation!
Father AhnSahngHong and Mother Jerusalem Thank You for Your untiring love and sacrifice.
* Christ Ahnsahnghong * Mother Jerusalem *
* Church of God World Mission Society *

0 comments: