The wondrous love of God Ahnsahnghong

I want to go to heaven I used to say… but how? Who can be 100% sure to go to heaven??? 100%? At that time the only ones I could think of were the disciples because they walked with Jesus for 3 years… but what about us in these days?… who can imagine!.. so many ideas.. so many believes and religions… wow.. which one to choose??? Not all of them can be right since they are very different from each other. But I realized in these days there is a way how to be 100% sure we’ll go to heaven!.. why not? If God said so trough the bible then it must be true, I thought. Jesus told us the way 2000 years ago, but that truth was lost 1700 yrs ago! Now what? Jesus is no here and the truth was lost… Well… here it comes the mystery… the wondrous love of God… Even tough we weren’t looking for it, or expecting something like that would be part of our lives, 2nd coming Christ came back… yes!!! He came back with a new name as prophesized in the bible: Ahnsahnghong… to give us salvation through the Passover… why not? He is God almighty, Our Father!!! I always knew God loved me, but I never felt His true love until I went to the Church of God and found out about the truth. I surely don’t want to be like 2000 years ago when they denied and crucified Him when He came as Jesus, that leaving Kingdom of Heaven he came to save us... how? Preaching to us…
Ahnsahnghong and Mother God JerusalemAhnsahnghong and Mother God JerusalemA
Mark 1:38 Jesus replied: “let us go somewhere else-to the nearby villages-so I can preach there also. That is why I have come.” Now He came back to complete the prophecy of King David and preach for 37 years showing us all the truth… Let us open our eyes and ears to see and believe in our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong. He is truly God.
Ahnsahnghong and Mother God JerusalemAhnsahnghong and Mother God Jerusalem

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is camila, from clifton. My friend told me like a month ago second comming christ came already, and now i see this comment. This is what i don't get. How do you know he is supposely second comming christ? Why him and no others?, because there are many men saying the same stuff. and what does it have to do king david with all this?

Anonymous said...

Well, now a days theres sOOOOO many people claiming to be the 2nd commer. How do you know exactly? and then again theres so many people claiming to be preaching the gospel?
I've seen that Jesus said he will come again to bring salvation (Hebrews 9:28) but how do we know what salvation is? Please tell me im open to knowing...?