"Have you heard about Mother God?!"


"Have you heard about Mother God?!"
* Mother God * Mother Jerusalem *
These were the very words spoken to my friend and I while being waited on at a restaurant. We just looked at each other and laughed because that was the third time someone has come up to us asking if we have heard about Mother God testified in the Bible.
* Mother God * Mother Jerusalem *
The previous two times being approached we were already shown a few Bible verses that testify in Genesis 1:26-27 Then God said, "Let US make man in OUR image, in OUR likeness...in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
* MOTHER GOD * MOTHER JERUSALEM * FEMALE IMAGE OF GOD * MOTHER *
But the waitress sat down with us and was telling us how important it is to believe in Mother God. She was so sincere and she showed us some more verses that were not shown to us before. Isaiah 62:6 I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the Lord, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth. And makes Her, Jerusalem, the praise of the earth. My friend and I looked at each other again and this time neither of us were laughing...we were speechless. We remembered when we were shown the verse that Apostle Paul wrote in Galatians 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.
The waitress didn't even have to explain it to us. My friend and I both realized that Jerusalem is our Mother...and she will be made the praise of the earth...that is why we were approached so many times! The waitress was so happy that we understood and she continued to sit with us telling us about our Heavenly Mother. My friend and I decided to go with the waitress that day after work to the church where we met the other two girls who stopped us previously. We all hugged each other and were so happy to see each other again. My friend and I continued to go to the church and continued to study more about the Bible. Now my friend and I are the ones who are the watchmen asking the people, "Have you heard about Mother God?!"
* MOTHER GOD * MOTHER JERUSALEM * FEMALE IMAGE OF GOD * MOTHER *
* AHNSAHNGHONG * CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG * FATHER AHNSAHNGHONG *
* CHURCH OF GOD WORLD MISSION SOCIETY * CHURCH OF GOD *

0 comments: