Just like a butterfly!

Ahnsahnghong and Mother God JerusalemAhnsahnghong and Mother God Jerusalem

Hi again! Today was a really thoughtful day for me… Yes it was! I saw an accident on the highway (I was really close!) and I got a little scared but I remember the promise that Father Ahnsahnghong made to us, the ones who believe in him. That one thing everyone wants but can never achieve is eternal life (at al least not by themselves) but the only one that can give it to us is God, spiritually of course but in these days also physically!!! since we are in the third age of the Holy Spirit, as the bible says this generation will not pass away until everything in the prophecy is accomplished, and when everything is done our bodies will be changed and we’ll go to heaven without facing death, 1 Corinthians 15:50-53 (NIV) 50I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.Ahnsahnghong and Mother God Jerusalem
As that verse said: we will change! like the butterflies!!! and it’s a mystery! A mystery that only God can reveal. Christ Ahnsahnghong came in 1948, and He revealed all the mysteries in the bible to us. Who must He be? God almighty, who else? But to whom did He reveal the secrets of heaven? To his disciples, the ones who believe in Him Matthew 13:10-14 (NIV) 10The disciples came to him and asked, "Why do you speak to the people in parables?"
11He replied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them
. God Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem promised us eternal life in the last days! This is such good news. But only the people belonging to God will rejoice in his salvation. Thank You Father Ahnsahnghong an Mother Jerusalem!!!!!!
Ahnsahnghong and Mother God JerusalemAhnsahnghong and Mother God Jerusalem

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!! I am so proud to be a child of the Almighty father. I am happy that God accepts all of us even in our imperfections and thus we are all sinners saved by Grace. I wake up each day and sleep each night knowing that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!! I am feeling so blessed to have stumbled onto this post. Blessings!!!

Dozer said...

Rev 4:11---Everything God made has his will....then in the same way that a caterpillar becomes a butterfly...we the children of God, will become Heavenly Angels.
This is Gods will

Seraphin of Sarah said...

Only Gods true children who obey his commands can have such an amazing blessing to be changed and go back home thank our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong

CherubAngel said...

One of the first things I asked when I came to Church of God, is why is everyone so happy? Then one sister told me it was b/c they're not going to die. I thought that was crazy at first! then i saw that in the Bible its true.our lowly bodies will transform into heavenly ones thanks to Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother!