Thank you My heavenly Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong

Flowers flowers APPLE BLOSSOM Flowers

When I first knew about our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem the first think I did was cry. I was in the bathroom when one of the sisters who didn’t know I was “new” told me that the lady of the pictures was Mother God!!!, my first reaction was to cry. I cried for about 10 minutes straight in the middle of everyone, but not just for joy and happiness but also I couldn't believe how couldn’t nobody show me or teach me about my Mother!!!! and the fact she came to this earth!!. I was so upset because when I was little I asked about it, about that verse that I never forgot in the book of genesis: “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness”.. why did He say "us"? If God is only one??? I used to say; why is He referring of himself in plural? No one could answer those questions, or sometimes they would give me the incorrect answer by telling me: “It’s the trinity, or the angels… or just humans”…Impossible! because in the verse it doesn’t say “God and the angels said:…”, or “God and the trinity said…”, but it plainly says: “God said: Let us make man in our image” and it’s so clear now! because one verse below it shows that God’s own image and likeness is male and female.. not just male.. and obviously if God Male is our Father who dwell in heaven, then God female should be our Heavenly Mother (as basic as adding 1+1).. Shortly after all that crying I could see how Mother God is testified everywhere in the bible. At that moment I felt like if I was just born and I was having my first feelings towards my Mother, my true Mother, my true love...
If it wasn’t for Mother and our Heavenly Father second coming Christ Ahn Sahng Hong who came back to the earth to show us the truth, I don’t know would it be of my life .I don’t image myself without Them because thanks to our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem and Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong we can go back to the place our souls always belonged.. since before the creation: Kingdom of Heaven.

12 comments:

Le0511 said...

One mind, "Mother is my true love". Haha, its so true. Its so easy. Just as 1 + 1 = 2, Father and Mother = God. And yes, thanks to them we WILL go back home.
btw, sooner or later we all shed a tear.

Lawrence said...

When I had to take theology in college, the professor gave us all the assumptions that people made about Genesis 1:26, we even had a 30 minute discussion. In the end, no one had any clue why God said "Let us". It's amazing, yet kind of funny how simple the truth about that verse is, 1+1=2.

Tine said...

I know it's SOOOOO Amazing!!!!! It's in the Bible! So many people try to put there own thoughts into Gen 1:26 but why... God lets us know plainly that there is 2 images. Male and Female. wow, thanks to Father and Mother we can know this truth!!

CherubAngel said...

I actually never noticed in that verse it said let US..I actually had to look at it several times because I was schocked! Then when it said God made man in his own image and male and female came out I was even more shocked..It was so clear that the Bible truly testifies that we have a Heavenly Mother!

Sword48 said...

How can we deny it...Our Father and Mother has loved us so much and has taught us through everything they created in this world. Sometimes we take for granted our surroundings or other times we say God created all...but we dont understand or we dont give full credit to out Almighty Elohim God...Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother created everything, from animals, plants and people with a precious system: the Family system, why? to teach us about out heavenly family, to let us understand. How many times we have prayed using the word our Father in heaven....but, have we trully listen...OUR FATHER...I am the child where is my MOTHER...we don't ask!...but they came to this world to teach us and to save us....ALL HONOR AND PRAISE ELOHIM GOD

Sofavoce said...

When I saw Let Us...I had the same reaction i wanted to know too...Thanks to Father and Mother we know now! God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I never imagined that there would be a Mother God, actually. Other Biblical topics like the 2nd Coming Christ that other people have heard of made me curious. But that verse, "Let Us..." I completely bypassed. Once Father Ahnsahnghong revealed it to me, it was like, "Oh yeah, that does make sense." Now, it's like my eyes have been opened and can truly see that Mother is testified literally EVERYWHERE in the Bible. Thank you Father & Mother!

James said...

It's amazing! Elohim, which is the hebrew word for God is actually plural, meaning Gods. Male and Female God explains perfectly why God said 'Let us make man in our image...male and female.'

Seraphin of Sarah said...

Even our Father Jesus 2000 yrs ago said you have to be born again. Physical life comes from a physical Mother then Spiritual birth through a spiriyual Mother how could I miss that. God even mentioned heaven is like a wedding banquet but without a bride theres no wedding it's so amazing I don't understand how you can not see it.

Happyfeet said...

When i saw in the bible that there is a Mother of our souls i was shock, surprised, just like we have God the Father we also have God the Mother, and it made me very happy to know and to see in the bible that our Mother Jerusalem was in there since the creation. Our Father Ahnsahnghong and our Mother New Jerusalem are always with us.

elohist144 said...

WOW, it is so funny, because I remember that couple of month before I studied in Zion for the first time. I started to read the Bible, and started to notice several points that I never saw before. That first day I came to study Sabbath when I open my Bible in the book of Genesis, I had a huge yellow sticker with that same question. Why God said "Let Us" why "Our Image, Our Likeness" At that moment my brach laughed and he said, "don't worry those questions will be answered here. Now I know why let us, because we have Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem. They are true God Almighty who in Genesis 1:26-27 said: "Let US make man in OUR image, and in OUR likeness" Praises and glory be to them.
GBU

zzangu said...

i heard it. i'm very surprized.
so i'm very very happy.
i want to say its ture - it's Christ Ahnshanghong
bible testified Christ Ahnshanghong
this is good news.